Emmaschwartz.co.uk t/a Emma Schwartz provides marketing support, mentoring, coaching, training, advice and services.
We (Emma Schwartz) do not provide a full done for you marketing service to get you the results you require. You are required to put in effort yourself to achieve the results you are looking for. As with any business, your results may vary and will be based on your efforts, motivation, experience and expertise. We provide no guarantees regarding results. Each individual’s level of success depends on his or her own action, dedication and motivation.
We have no affiliation with Google, Facebook or any other social media platform. Any information, advice or guidance we provide is based on our own personal expertise and should be taken at your own risk. We take no responsibility should any platforms change their algorithms or change the way they operate.
We reserve the right to refuse service for any order or request. No order will be considered accepted until payment has been made. We may make changes to our prices, products and services at any time.
human design readings disclaimer
I provide reports and human design readings based on your human design chart. The chart will be generated based on the date of birth, time of birth and place of birth provided. If no date of birth, time of birth and place of birth is provided, I will be unable to provide your reading. The readings and reports I offer provide an overview of your chart. As human design is a vast topic, I do not guarantee to go into detail regarding every aspect of human design.
Human design is not an exact science and is not scientifically proven. It is a tool to understand yourself on a deeper level, uncover your purpose and help you connect with your intuition and your authentic self. The information provided in any report or reading you receive from me is not guaranteed to be fully accurate or definitive, the information provided will be based on my understanding and interpretation of your chart. There are many factors that influence who you are, including conditioning, upbringing and environment. I encourage you to experiment with your strategy and authority, take what resonates and always do what feels right for you.
refunds and cancellations
By placing an order you acknowledge that you enter into a legally binding contract. Refunds will not be provided for any of our products, services and courses under any circumstances. If payment is made via a payment plan, we will be authorised to accept the required payment at the agreed time, the client may not cancel the payments.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. We accept no responsibility if our services are unavailable. We do not guarantee the accuracy of information including pricing, availability and specification. We reserve the right to change, update and correct any information on this website at any time.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Throughout this website there are links to other websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
All articles on this website are written by myself (unless stated otherwise) and are based on my own knowledge and experiences. Please do not republish any content from this site without permission. If you would like to get in touch regarding any of my articles, please contact me.
I write based on personal experience. I share my own personal stories and experiences. I provide tips and advice but I do not profess to be qualified in every area that I write about. Please take any advice given at your own risk. Things evolve and facts can change, therefore please do not assume all info within this site to be completely and comprehensively accurate. I do my best to provide correct and up to date information, however, this should be taken as advice, opinion and recommendations rather than fact or a guarantee of achieving any desired or specific results.
I write about and mention abstract concepts such as metaphysics and spirituality throughout this website. I also refer to scientific concepts and theories. I am not a qualified scientist, the information provided is not guaranteed to be factual or completely accurate. I accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies. I also write about mindset and the human mind. I am not a therapist or medical professional, please consult your doctor or therapist should you require help with anxiety or mental health.
Throughout this website, I recommend and make reference to various, brands, companies and tools. I have no affiliation with any third party mentioned. Referrals to other sites are purely for recommendation or further reading purposes.
Any opinions expressed within my blog articles are purely my own. I accept no responsibility for any comments made. Content on this website is written by Emma Schwartz / emmaschwartz.co.uk unless stated otherwise, there are however many similar articles on the web as we write about popular and well documented topics.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Emma Schwartz – © Emma Schwartz. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge (and link to) the website as the original source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.