Our website address is: https://emmaschwartz.co.uk.
If you have any concerns regarding how we collect and use your data, or wish to make any changes to the data we hold, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, email address and any other information submitted via contact forms.
- Contact information necessary to send out invoices. This includes email address and postal address (if applicable)
- Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Cookies: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- We may require other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers (this will be explicitly stated if applicable.)
How We Use Information We Collect
Personal data may be used for the following reasons:
- To respond to enquiries sent via any contact forms on our website
- To keep in contact if we are providing services to you
- To personalise your experience
- To process transactions
- To send emails if you subscribe (you can unsubscribe at any time)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Any information submitted via a contact form on this website will be stored in a secure mailbox until the query has been dealt with or the information is no longer required.
We only collect information that is necessary, we may retain client details for a period of up to 6 years for legal purposes.
We may have to transfer your data to third parties for the purposes set out above. These include:
- Service providers who provide IT Support and system administration services, this includes, web hosting provider, email provider and cloud service providers.
- Lawyers, bankers, insurers, accountant and bookkeepers for banking, legal and accounting purposes.
- UK Government regulators such as HM Revenue and Customs and other jurisdictions.
- Freelancers or contractors hired by us
Contact and Communication
We require your name and email address when submitting a message to us via any of our contact forms so that we can respond to your query. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process.
We require personal information form our clients so that we can keep in contact during the duration of the contract, fulfill our contractual obligations and provide our services.
Security and Retention
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary, this includes fulfilling the purpose it was collected for as well as fulfilling any accounting or legal requirements.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively. Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website uses social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Your Personal Information
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible, at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.